CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

Is there a legal boundation on acting as a broker for

Customer Question

Is there a legal boundation on acting as a broker for private jet rental bookings?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

If you are looking for a way to fly private similarly to flying commercial, there are several membership clubs that allow individuals (or families) to purchase membership access and then fly for rates that are similar to those found on commercial airlines (however they are flying on private jets and from private terminals - so you get private services for the same airfare, but you do have to pay an upfront membership fee).

But as far as a single booking agency that would allow you to price shop - this would require you to have membership rights or ownership access to multiple lines in order to purchase flight access (otherwise you would be flying commercial instead of private). The membership fees are fairly high, so purchasing multiple memberships for the single purpose of price shopping on individual flights probably isn't worth the added expense of multiple memberships.