Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What I am about to tell you is going to be hard to believe,

Customer Question

What I am about to tell you is going to be hard to believe, but here we go. In In April of 2009 I was sued by an attorney in Michigan for an injury that never happened. There were four parties sued by this attorney. The Process Server said that she served the summons and complaints on all the four parties at the exact same time at the exact same address, an address that did not exist. She also filled in at the bottom of the page that all the parties "Refused to sign". Several problems with the service, first the address was totally incorrect, second, she served all four defendants at the same address and at the same time, third and this is a big one, my partner was served with me at the same time in April of 2009, he had been DEAD since May of 2001, and his business was shut down and out of business since Oct. 2001. Of course they received a Default Judgement in July of 2010. I knew nothing about any of it, in May of 2013, Court officers showed up at my place of business and seized in excess of half a million worth of assets, I, through an attorney filed an immediate motion the set it aside. The new judge on the case refused to set it aside, even with all the evidence available. I also found out after this ruling that that judge that allowed the Default, never made this attorney provide any proofs for damages and the Plaintiff never appeared, she had warrants for her arrest. We have never received a inventory for any property taken. The original judge is back on the case, and vacated the judgement in May of 2016. What now, the court is doing nothing but trying to cover their actions, dozens of vehicles that were stored at the facility were taken and other judges in the same circuit court are doing nothing but dismissing their cases. This is a condensed version, any help would be appreciated.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: Michigan, the warrants were issued during to action, she was out committing crimes in several jurisdictions.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: To who, I plan filing a complaint with the Judicial Tenure Commission in Michigan about the First Judge that allowed this to happen.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This entire case was nothing more than FRAUD OF THE COURT, with the court involved.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already explained my question in great detail.

Best wishes. I'll opt out.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

A phone call option may be helpful here. The cost is normally $59.00 but I have sent you an offer for a little more than that since I anticipate that we will be on the phone for about an hour. If you accept the offer, please come back here and type in your phone number so I may contact you.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I appreciate the offer to talk, but I can see this turning into a money pit, this case should peak the interest of anyone for the sheer FRAUD that was conducted here. What exactly can you assist me with legally with by talking to me for an hour?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.