Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I went to invent help and got a product patented and never

Customer Question

I went to invent help and got a product patented and never heard back from them. I got in touch with them because I found my product on self's at a store and never reserved anything from it. What can I do?
JA: What's the invention's purpose?
Customer: Therapeutic furniture
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I called them and they have been avoiding me I haven't taken action yet cause I don't know how to go about it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I paid into the product over $9,750 and feel that I should have got royalties or at least get my money back
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

It's very hard or us to answer a question like "what can I do" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Are you asking if you can sue this company (invent help)?