Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

My son is in the Utah State Hospital in Provo, Utah. The

Customer Question

My son is in the Utah State Hospital in Provo, Utah. The doctors and the kangaroo court that put him there were over medicating him. After a 4 day drug holiday, he became completely sane. Now the crazy psychiatrist want to heavily medicate him and the nurses are threating to have a forced hearing.... even thought he has no pyschosis etc. Thank you Dave Griffith
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Utah ---but if I get 2 private examiners to go in and evaluate him and show him sane can we trump the hearing?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing yet, we we are documenting the nurses and social worker's comments and actions. My son does not need or want to take the crazy psychiatrist's medications ---
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: where are you located?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I'm not sure what you mean by "trump the hearing", but if you are asking if you get two doctors to say something different does that control over the judge's order then the answer is "no". You could certainly ask for a new hearing and present the two doctors as evidence.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.