Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

May I speak to some one

Customer Question

May I speak to some one
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, we do have a phone call option and you may speak with me. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Also, please give me some idea what your question is all about and a bit of factual background to your question.

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.