Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I wanted to know how to get out of a contract i signed and

Customer Question

I wanted to know how to get out of a contract i signed and the not go into collections.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $5 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You are talking with the owner of what?

2. What contract are you referring to?

3. What are the terms of the contract?

4. When did you sign the contract and what reason do you have for wanting to avoid the contract?

5. Has the other party to the contract breached the contract in some way?

6. What instructions are being changed, and what do you mean by class structure?

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.