Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I cant find a lawyer to file a civil lawsuit for me in

Customer Question

I cant find a lawyer to file a civil lawsuit for me in wyoming. I have a medical malpractice suit against. Corizon medical a contractor for the state of wyoming department of corrections where i was nearly. Beaten. To death while undet state custody. Medical failed to help me under 23 cv. 033b deliberate indifference. Ad well as the prison falling under same UD District Court. Civil. LAwsuit. For the. District. Of Wyoming. I only have a short. Time to file snf I was part. OF. A class. Action. Lawsuit which was dismissed. In 2015. Does. That extend my lawsuit. Filling time to act on my own. Suit. How can i file a tspid filling. And is there. A lawyer there. Who will help for s nominal fee. I sustained brain damage. And extensive debt from medical care in intensive care. Over $32000 dollars. I also need brain. Surgery. This. Assault. Was sept 27 2014. At WHCC prison in Newcastle WY. Since no lawyer is willing to take. On the state I nred to do something. For this is a win win situation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have complete records and medical. Files and there is a video of the assault I just need to subpoena the video. How do i file for a subpoena on my own and file. This suit? Also there. Is more to this. Than. Is written here. There. Is a suit. Against the WHCC facility and the prosecutors for not filing charges. When I filed s legal victims impact statement. Anf now my assailant is free after. An attempted murder on me.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would like to speak with someone not text it all. Thanks
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####