Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

Is employment with a company consider lower tier and can a

Customer Question

Is employment with a company consider lower tier and can a person be denied employment if he has been debarred.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about your question. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Please remember that I don't know anything about your situation other than what you tell me here.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was debarred from participated in HUD federal contracts and I was told that I can't work for any management company that manage any buildings with federal funding of any kind.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again.

After contemplating what you wrote, I'm really sorry to say that I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer. However, it's quite likely that another attorney at this website will be able to do so. Accordingly, I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Thank you for using this service.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, yes, that would generally be considered misconduct and result in a denial of unemployment benefits since you would have been terminated for cause.