Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a suspended driver's license in the state of. The DOL

Customer Question

Hello. My name is***** have a suspended driver's license in the state of Washington. The DOL suspended my driving privileges because of a civil court judgment against me. The judgment was a result of an automobile accident in Pierce County WA. I have never been in any sort of accident in Pierce County, WA. I reside in Clark County, WA & have for the last 18 years. What type of attorney do I need to hire to get this civil court judgment reversed ? Thank you !
JA: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington state.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I was pulled over for an out headlight the middle of August. I have been issued a ticket for driving on a suspended license in the 3rd degree.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Good evening. Did you ever get served with a complaint/lawsuit, about this? Did you ever own another vehicle that was involved in an accident?