Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need attorney just to write 3 motions and 3 subpoena in

Customer Question

i need attorney just to write 3 motions and 3 subpoena in probate case. can't afford attorney to actually handle it for us. We are another sad case, there are three of us and we are all on disability and collectively don't have the money to hire legal representation. just want help in writing the documents, i have the documents to back up my claims, to support the motions and subpoenas.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the subpoena was issued in?
Customer: noe has been submitted I need up writing for the subpoena's
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not on investments held by the estate/ conservatorship delibertly left out of their inventory of the estate they reported to the court. Statements made by others is also testimony against the currant executrix, like her own attorney provided to us, Thomas Andrews. Her currant attorney is trying to play dumb about the investment and the annuity they paid before being sold, she refused to answer any questions told me to get subbpoena.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: like everyone else, this has to be done ASAP.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Pursuant to the terms of service for this site the Attorneys on the site cannot enter into an Attorney/Client relationship with the customers. That being said we can provide general information and hopefully get you headed in the right direction. Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to?