Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

My sister have a case with ACS .. she's says that her case

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My sister have a case with ACS .. she's says that her case worker that has her case is saying that i was the one that call them to make a report.. thats is not true because of that were having a lot of family problem...
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Staten island ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I suffer from depression and anxiety this affecting me very much
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Her brother in law got her locked up because she hit him. ..on that day i stop what i was doing and went to my sister house to check on she's saying that i told the police that she's mistreating her kids...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What can i do. With ACS FOR GIVING FALSE accusations about me.. they have to have some type of prove to say does things..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nothing have reported yet. I want to know if what can i do about this situation.. do i go to the department of ACS or the police.. i don't know
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It is actually a major issue with these child protection social workers that they have an issue determining fact from fiction. Child protection social workers are some of the most negligent and incompetent people you will ever deal with and they constantly lie and make up evidence to conform to whatever outcome they want. It does not surprise me that they lied about who filed the complaint to try to protect the actual accuser. I am sorry to say though (because I advocate suing these social workers every chance someone gets) unless the social worker made known false statements against you that caused you to suffer MONEY damages, you do not have grounds to sue them for defamation/slander. So in order for you to do anything about this other than filing a complaint with the ACS supervisor about the case worker making false statements, you have to prove money damages were caused by the social worker's known false statements.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
From where do i get that supervisor information?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do i get in touch with her i don't even know where is the office here on the island
Thank you for your reply.
Here is the information for child protection, you can call the main number and they will put you in touch with a supervisor: