Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a prolem with a finance company Iand I will like to

Customer Question

I have a prolem with a finance company Iand I will like to kwnow if I can sue them
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: let me explain the company is Marlin Financial
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We apply for a leasing, and we fill the paper work, in which one of the pages mislead us, we signed the receiving of the equipment the same day of the application, we receive the equipment 30 days later, we send all the autorizations to automatically paid by electronic trought our bank account, and now we are in collection.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I have a question. Since the automatic payments have not gone through, have you tried offering to pay the balance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have two problems here, when we apply for the leasing they send an approval of the leasing with the reception of the equipment in one email and request the confirmation of the approval from us. When we digitally sign for it they claim we confirm the reception of the good as well. So we never been call to confirm for the equipment was a match of the lease equipment, as is normally done. We receive the equipment one month later. At the same time when we sub-mit the application we send all the documents needed for automatic payment, we did that a couple of time, because they never set the automatic payment. Now we receive a call from collections, they never try to use the automatic payment, even we call a couple of time to verify the process.

What you will need to do is find a civil attorney to file a lawsuit against them for breach of contract.