TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Between what hours may creditors cally

Customer Question

between what hours may creditors cally
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Debt collectors may not call a consumer before 8:00 AM or after 9:00 PM unless the consumer has specifically agreed otherwise.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also,please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars(and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.