Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

I was disconnected - Just paid my $ 5 initial charge,

Customer Question

i was disconnected - Just paid my $ 5 initial charge
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have several questions do you offer telephone consultations?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. I don't see any questions posted. Can you tell me your question? Are you online with me? I am happy to assist you in this format. There should be a link on your end to request a phone call. This is the phone number for customer service:

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello,i have received multiple offers on a . To proceed do i need to reject 2nd and 3rd offers before accepting offer # 1, or do I notify offeror # 2 & 3 of the higher offer first and ask for their highest and best offer?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the clarification. Did anyone offer the listed purchase price?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Offer was above full listed price
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

That is great.

“With multiple offers, the owner …will usually counter offer all parties and ask them to submit their highest and best offer, which gives your son another chance.

However, if there’s a clear distinction between the offers, the owner may very well pick the best offer without countering the other ones. If they have an all-cash offer that’s at or above asking price versus an offer under asking price that requires a loan, they’ll take the first offer all the time.”

So for example a cash deal is better than an offer with a contingency for a mortgage. The only other concern is if there is financing of the property will appraise for the purchase being offered to you.

The fewer the contingencies, generally is a better offer. You are not dealing with a real estate agent?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Do you have any additional questions for me?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Are you still online with me?

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter as it would be my pleasure to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my time and work I would appreciate it.