How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has been placed in a rehab, nursing home by our

Customer Question

My husband has been placed in a rehab, nursing home by our son who had a POA. I have filed a EPO against my son and now my husband is wanting to be released to go home but the rehab, nursing home is refusing to let him go with some kind of a hassle.
I am going to try and find a doctor tomorrow morning but the rehab is probably not goi8ng to let him even tho he is perfectly able. WHAT DO I DO FOR HIM?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What is EPO?

What is wrong with your husband?

Related Legal Questions