Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Last week wednesday I applied for a loan by phone I got

Customer Question

Hello last week wednesday I applied for a loan by phone I got through then realized when the transaction was made it was fraud because it came form two seperate individuals not the company and it was a mobile deposit my bank freezed my account but I was told when my payroll go in on friday I will have access to it that was not the case my kids and I had to go the entire weekend without anything to eat my son was so weak the monday when going to school but there was nothing I could do what should I do in this matter because they clearly knew my payroll was deposited why couldn't i access my funds
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not legally the banks did return the illegal funds to the original sender but I had to beg and plead with the customer representative on the phone because my kids was starving
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was also told i would never be able to bank with this institution again and I cannot understand where I went wrong because I was the one called in the suspicious activity they let the funds go through
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?