Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Mr, I have new updates on the situation and need advice

Customer Question

Hi Mr Simmons, I have new updates on the situation and need advice moving forward . My dad called and was told the application is here, its approved but that they had a couple questions for him. When he asked for someone in spanish, an interpreter, they said they dont have one and to call next week. I have the following questions1) What happens if hypothetically they never help get an interpreter but they have on record that he tried to call. So what happens if he cant speak to somoene in spanish . Do they just turn it over to authorities even though hes trying to get this resolved?2) Could they have already made their decision and they just dont want to cooperate at all?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I can not speak for this institution...I have no idea what is motivating them. Is it possible they are planning to report this regardless? Sure. That is possible. But it would be speculation for me to try and tell you how likely...that simply is not possible.

Again, I would find him an interpreter to resolve this asap