Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am having a problem trying to get a "suspended" CDL

Customer Question

I am having a problem trying to get a "suspended" CDL reinstated. Is there someone there I can speak to? My name is Christine (Chris) Frederick
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am having a problem trying to get a "suspended" CDL reinstated. Is there someone there I can speak to? My name is Christine (Chris) Frederick
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was diagnosed with Alzheimer/Dementia at Pace. No formal testing. I have been a licensed driver in the state of California since I was 16, and am now 71 yrs old. NO accidents and NO getting lost episodes. Yes, I have had several tickets (liked to drive a little too fast sometimes). Pace never notified me of this, and I got the notice directly from DMV. At MY age, I could have had a heart attack. However, getting on, I live in a home with 9 other women, whom I have driven all over the place for the last 1-1/2 to 2 years. We are an a home of low income women, some physically handicapped. The manager of our home, Kathy Watkins, is a wonderful, highly intelligent and motivated woman of 65. She usually drives the ladies to dr. appts, to the trolley or bus-lines or directly to places they need to go. She has called on me MANY times to transport someone to one of those destinations, and the girls that live her
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was NOT aware that there would be an additional charge for the reason. I cannot pay the $40 at this time.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I CANNOT afford the $40.00. PLS contact me immediately. IS THIS JUST A HOAX?????
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, the experts are not employees of the site and cannot refund you anything. If you do not wish to pay, that is between you and the site and please contact customer service at***@******.***
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is impossible to deal with the "*****@******.***" site. I did NOT see anything about a fee being requested by the answering attorney BEFORE YOU WERE ABLE TO CONFER WITH EITHER HIM OR HER. Yet, the first thing I got was that I must pay $40. to get answer to my question. This just seem to be right OR honest. It is NOT what their advertisement says.
Regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm so angry I mistyped one area: "This just seem to be right OR honest" SHOULD HAVE BEEN "This just DOESN'T seem to be right OR honest?
Unhappily, Christine Frederick!!!!
Thank you for your reply. Again, as the experts are not employees of this site we have no control over what you are yelling at us about. Perhaps you can try calling customer support at(###) ###-####