How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Inedd to know how to fill out, Ineed To know how to amend

Customer Question

inedd to know how to fill out
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ineed To know how to amend the affidavit to change my birth cirt.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: have a court orderd decree
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm also confused about gender reassignment since the court granted gender change but pubic health wants an affidavit from Dr.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 7 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 7 months ago.

what state is this in regards ***** *****?