Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Charged for adwords account that I don’t have; what to do?

Customer Question

I do not have an adwords account yet I have 2 charges on my bank statement from Google*adws7742035singapo for $7.58 each and foreign ATM fees for 0.23 x2.
How do I stop these and further charges?
I am in Pennsylvania.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First thing you need to do is contact your credit card company and report your card being compromised and report the charges as fraudulent. The credit card company will shit down that account and give you a new account plus refund the fraudulent charges.