LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney
Experience:  Highly experienced attorney Commercial Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Family Law
95745447

What steps do I need to protect my logo and saying on

Customer Question

What steps do I need to protect my logo and saying on products?
If I put a saying/phrase on tshirts what steps do I need to take so noone can put it on their products
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
how do you check to see if your logo or saying is avaiable to use
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 8 months ago.

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I will help you. You should go to www.uspto.gov and search trademarks for your logo to see if anyone has it registered. Next, you will want to Google search the logo to see if anyone is using it. If not, you can file a trademark application yourself with the USPTO, or you can hire a trademark attorney to do it for about $1000. I hope this helps! All the best, David

I wanted to check back with you and make sure this is the information you needed to move forward. If not let me know in follow up reply. I am also going to offer you a phone call where I can walk you through the process start to finish if that would help you. Thanks, David