Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

You helped me yesterday regarding MA and FL. I called MA

Customer Question

Hi, You helped me yesterday regarding MA and FL. I called MA today and they made me more confused. He said it is up to FL if they allow me to domesticate in an inactive status. Then I mentioned to him that on the MA website it says you need a letter of good standing within 90 days OR articles of organization. So why would they need good standing if fl decides? So then if I just give my articles of organization is that good enough. I tried getting more info from fl but they told me to consult with an attorney. So I am active now and got the form and I have my articles of organization also, so would that be good enough. They said they process it within 24 to 36 hours

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
As long as you are active again that is all you need to file as a foreign business in FL and you can file the documents and what you now have is sufficient to register in FL