Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to report a scam that happened to me over an

Customer Question

I would like to report a scam that happened to me over an on-line dating service. He stole $34000 from me. Where do I start to get this guy?
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: It was suggested by the local Police dept. that I write a narrative with details so that you can get as much information as you can. This went on for 5 months so there is a lot to tell. Should I do this first and then get back with you?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Well, a lot of what I say is probably not true. I can give you his name, date of birth, and address, phone number, and e-mail address for now. Would that help?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?