Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is there any way i can talk to you on the phone, i am

Customer Question

Hello, is there any way i can talk to you on the phone, i am desperate and i cant believe what is happening. Im sure you hear this alot.. I will try and at least begin to tell you this unbelievable mess. BTW, already have the state bank examiner looking at it also.. Here we go..
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: I am afraid its so unbelievable, if i didnt have my older brothers Investement banker helping me, it would be over already. I am gonna try and explain Married a woman in dec. 2007 Had a oilfield consulting business which did from 200-300K a year from 2007-2012. I worked oversees in earlier years and fell behind on taxes. My oldest sister (btw, im 47 now, she is like 60) doing the banking book keeping etc.. In 2008, turned myself in to IRS and along with my sisters help, chipped away at staggering bill. 2009, was a slow year and didnt make as much.. Was also remodelling house etc. Not alot of extra cash left after all said and done.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.