Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Just looking to seek legal advice for resisting arrest

Customer Question

just looking to seek legal advice for resisting arrest charge.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Washingon and 12/27/15 had court today and paid for a public attorney but he sounded like he didnt really know what he was doing..
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes ive been charged and went to court today.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What can I answer for you about this?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i specifically asked for legal advice......
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, but JustAnswer experts do not provide legal advice. Aside from my verbiage, this is written in several disclaimers you have to go through just to get to this point, and also to see the answer once the expert provides it.
Did you wish to continue? Or do you wish to close the question?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well im not sure if it was automated or someone typing to me but i asked for legal advice and it directed me here. So what exactly does this company provide? and it said that the money was fully refundable.. I would like a refund if you dont provide what i intially asked for.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
You were probably looking for some legal information via Google and clicked on a link that lead you here.
Regardless, no expert provides legal advice. So, I am going to send your matter to customer service for your refund.
All the best!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.