Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I have been overcharged by the Montgomery County Water

Customer Question

I have been overcharged by the Montgomery County Water Services. NO one is living at the Kettering property the I own and my bills have been in the 40 dollar range. NOw they are charging me 749.00. I have spoken to representative on the phone named Marie, and then went the next day to the Spaulding Rd. building and spoke with a manager named Barb. No one can tell me why my water bill is so high. Could anyone help me.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kettering, Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have spoken only to Montgomery County Water Services so far. I also have my bills from previous months.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I haven't contacted the Ombudsman yet but wondered if I should.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
The best thing to do is request an accounting from the water service company and see what charges have been made, what payments have been made, etc.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
You should be able to see where the overcharge issue is. Then you can go to the obundsman and try to get help resolving the issue.