LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I met this person name Jessy frimpong over a year know she

Customer Question

I met this person name Jessy frimpong over a year know she told me I want to come to the USA I'm from Africa I was born it New York. I want to bring my Dad Gold bars from here, Because my Uncle want it I'm a single child . with a good heart I have I have been sending money to her I have to send it to Attu Rule first then she get it that how she want it.. She also want me send it to her friend bank account a wells fargo. if she want me to send her more money if I don't the Gold won't come to me if I don't she said we won't get married
Sincerely
Garyhancock Jr
***@******.***
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon Gary. I am sorry to say but this is a scam. You should not send this women ANYTHING. She will never marry you, see you and she will keep asking you for money, until there is nothing left. There is no women. No gold bars or anything. She is trying to take advatnage of you and this is a scam and con and you should not send anything else to her. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.