Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I have been working for my company for 5 years as a full

Customer Question

Good Evening. I have been working for my company for 5 years as a full time member.
never had any issues with HR or my record. or for the past 40 years.
I Have had a particular run in with a director and I was immediately evacuated from the building and told not to come back to workunti hr called me later that night. needles to say I wa sdevistated, I went to my doctor in Kissmme and told him what they said and he immediatley did blood work even though we both knew they did not have to and it wa 0.0
11 daya loater they call me from hr to get my opinoin on the story after I have lost 15 l;bs and my neves are shot the hr lasdy says oh your a diabetic? you can go back to work on monday.....
so I am on leave for all this tiem because these people hav eno idea what diabetes is an I and my doctor swear I had nothing bu I have 2 damn directores who said I smel;l you!~
You smell l;ike alcholhol!
these people rea a bunch of asswholes themselves!
my questions is
can I file a civil suit against Saul Mankes the director who has been a mean ass whole against me for the last 3 years and not given me a promotion orany other woman a promother, and the big one is I am deaf!I have been deaf for 21 yerrs can u give me a min? My husband plays with the setting on the computer
please jsust one minute please?
ok?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

I think it would be more productive to file suit against the company and name this individual in the lawsuit. Your claims could be a hostile work environment, discrimination, harassment, and possibly retaliation.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.