Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was just reading a case that is similar to mine, where I

Customer Question

Hello I was just reading a case that is similar to mine, where I was served a NC Civil Summons and I contacted the attorney on the Summons but they work with that particular creditor so they would not give me a clue as to what I need to do. So I was curious as to how I need to handle this?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I just have the Civil Summons and actually this is the second one due to me not responding to the first.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just wanted assistance with what I should do to handle this Civil Summons. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.