Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A start-up company, LLC(Ltd) was created to have business

Customer Question

A start-up company, LLC(Ltd) was created to have business opportunity in the real estate market place. A major investor transferred funds to the company, thereby needing investors to facilitate the cost(s) for the transfer.
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: the Colorado Corp wired funds to a bank, Sun Trust where the receiving account turned out to be fraudulent. The company worked endlessly to retrieve the wire but the banks would not work together to facilitate the return. The investor created a case in court, sun trust returned the wire to his lawyer, but the investor is holding the corp. and me the manager liable for liable for the difference from lawyers costs. All investments were used to transfer the funds and never used for other expenses. Therefore the corp. is insolvent with $10.00 holding the account open for the investment transfer. Now a court appearance is required and a lawyer is not affordable, personally or otherwise. How can I have representation for the case?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, there is a court case in El Paso County, Colorado (Colorado Springs) as well, I filed a case with the FBI at the time of the wire.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you, ***** ***** this time I do not know what it would be. That is the basics, a "Case Management Conference" is scheduled for 10/20/16 where and when I'm told a trial will be scheduled for 10/28/16.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I don't know that I'm going to be able to give you any news that solves your problem or that is favorable in any way, all I can do is answer truthfully.

However, I want to make sure that you're not going to hold it against me or issue a negative rating if there is no solution to your problem or if the news isn't favorable. I you can assure me of that then I'd be more than happy to discuss the matter with you and see if there is a solution or, if you prefer, I can opt out and let someone else pick up.