Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am a school bus driver for T.U.S.D and have recently

Customer Question

I am a school bus driver for T.U.S.D
and have recently experienced a rather frightening and unsettling event of which has left a negative impression on me, asI had a child on my bus faint or pass out on me(not exactly sure) to the extent of which at the moment i literally thought the child had expired on me while in my bus, i truly believe that I should of had a bus monitor to aid me with my children,I am bothered by the lack and deegry of insobordination on behalf of my department and am considering filing a lawsuite.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is documented on my route sheet paperwork that i have a student who has a medical condition of which can cause her to stop breathing due to seizures and despite this serious condition I still am not issued a bus monitor even though I have requested one on more than one occasion ( please note that the child I had the emergency situation of which I am inquiring the question about is not this child. How ever it could have been.)
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nothing furthermore thank you.