Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

I have been scammed by people who say they are with IRS. I

Customer Question

I have been scammed by people who say they are with IRS. I paid them $1550.00 and they have been texting me since 2Pm today and wanting more money. I have a telephone number which is(###) ###-#### The Federal Bureau of investiongation said to irgnore them so I have done so since 5pm. I have a picture of State Lisa on my cell phone but I do not know how to send it to you the other man I delt with was ***** *****.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Good evening. I'm really sorry to hear that you got ripped off by those phone scammers. Any names of people that you were given our phony. It will do you know good to try to pursue them because even the FBI does not know where they are operating from. The telephone number is ***** also, although you might get an answer from someone if you call it. It is best that you have no further dealings with them. You may have lost some money, but life goes on and you'll get it back through your hard work.

I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.