Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What happens when ins co awards wrong person money that was

Customer Question

What happens when ins co awards wrong person money that was left to you ? My cousin passed Away
And left Almost $11 000 to me the ins co gAve it to a so called niece. I have A letter they sent to me saying they were to get the money back from this person but with no luck. Why aren't they resonsilbe for getting it bk to me ?
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!