Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

Can I sue the women who has been repeatedly texting my

Customer Question

Can I sue the women who has been repeatedly texting my husband for over a year and a half?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Generally, No, legislation was enacted in Delaware to abolish the right to bring an alienation of affection lawsuit.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not satisfied with this answer and will only pay the 5 dollars

Thank you for your follow up.

Can you please let me know as to why you are not satisfied with my correct and accurate answer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It doesn't matter why I'm not satisfied. Your website states "If you are not satisfied for any reason" yiu will not pay more than the 5dollars. Again, I am not satisfied and do not expect to be charged anymore than 5 dollars. If I am I will dispute it with my bank and again your website says " for any reason".

Thank you for your follow up.

I am not involved or have access to any billing issues or questions and I am not questioning the website policy with you, but rather trying to understand if there is any additional information related to your question that I can provide for you or if I can further clarify my answer for you?

Please let me know, as I also do understand how upset and frustrated you are with the situation you have described, but please do not take your frustration out on me, as I am only trying to help you.

Thank you.