Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I got through-out of a progam because im one pages of rules

Customer Question

I got through-out of a progam because im white one pages of rules did not break one/evertime it is my turn a staffmenber likes to prof it is not my tuun I put up with it no one in front of gets this treatment/ five people get sign in for beds my turn I say can I sign in..... she starts talkin to the man behind me .... I SAY...what about me she says shut up. (u have no rights) I say what about me ............ security through me OUT cannot go back ..I lost housin I lost food and a progam / for expin to get a turn VOA 38th brodway/ DO I HAVE ANY RITH
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,