Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had a two year warranty on a Samsung Tab E. When I went

Customer Question

I had a two year warranty on a Samsung Tab E . When I went back to Best Buy to get a new tablet with verizon capabilities. After waiting over 2 hrs. being sent back and forth in the store they sent me home with a smaller tablet without the Verizon edge. I returned back to best buy and they gave me a an eight inch tablet with the Verizon edge but then I realized that they had been giving me a completely different size than the origjnal item so I returned to Best buy and let them know and that's when they told me after coming to the store for the third time and informed me that they did not have the item in stock. So then I asked them if there was another outlet that did have the item and they told me that the store in Queens had them in stock and that would honor my warranty. So I a day or two later I went to the Queens Store and they could not honort the warraty of a different store so, thjey set up a credit card for bestbuy so I could get the tablet and go back to, best buy in Manhattan on 14 street. Which I did, but to my surprise they would not honor the transaction and only give me store credit. Now I have a debt for over four hundred dollars that I really cannot afford. Honestly that was why I purchased the warranty in the first place. I think that I have a case . And along with everything else they caused me great pain because I'm disabled and mobility challenged. They causewd me alot of pain and if you watch their security footage you can see for yourself. what do you think
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if you can sue to recover the $400 you are out?