Hello: my name is ***** ***** I will help you. Here is what I suggest you do:
1. Get out a notepad and write down everything you can remember about your conversations with the employees at HHgregg on your purchase, the price, discounts, and everything else associated with the situation. It is amazing how much you will forget after just a few days so do it now as you may need the notes later.
2. Call and demand the discount be placed on your card by the end of business today and inform them you will proceed with a small claims action if they do not comply.
3. If the discount is not applied go to your county courthouse and file a small claims case and serve it on HHgregg demanding not only your discount but any costs you are out filing the small claims case.
4. Serve the small claims case by certified mail to HHgregg. The day that gets served they most likely will contact you and resolve your issue in full and pay you the costs you are demanding.
5. If they do not settle with you, take your notes and go to the court hearing and explain your story to the Judge. You will win this case a large percentage of the time simply becasue HHgregg does not show up. If they do, however, you tell the Judge exactly what you have posted and collect your money.
I hope this helps you! The bot***** *****ne is you have much more power than you know with small claims actions and threats thereof because of the cost it poses to HHgregg just to hire counsel to defend it. All the best, David