Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

I have observed a man on the internet, Who says that a

Customer Question

I have observed a man on the internet, Who says that a tremendous wiil happen On September 30th, when the world will leave the American Dollar system!! The dollar will
loose it's value, Wall Street will crash, Investment and Annuities Will be De-valued, and
the Only Way You Can Protect Yourself Is Buy GOLD!?? GOLD WILL ESCULATE TO $10,000
William R. Yoakam @ Thank you very much.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
This guy is apparently trying to sell gold. Clearly, this is a scam. If the world were going to change the established methods of banking and currency it would obviously be something which would take years, if not decades to implement. No one is abandoning the dollar in 2 weeks. This person is a scam artist trying to get you to send money.
Do not respond. It is a scam.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me.
A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.