Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Thank you, I was wondering if a car repossession company can

Customer Question

thank you, ***** ***** wondering if a car repossession company can move other vehicles or property in order to obtain your vehicle
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm not sure however when I came out of the grocery store there was a tow truck pulling up and although it did not follow me the same tow truck was at my work shortly after and I was pulling out and they tried to get me to stop.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No but I would also like to know if they can pick your vehicle up from your job
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, repossession company can tow vehicle from anywhere, including a work location, once repossession is ordered, however, generally, the repossession company can also move vehicles that might be blocking the repossessed vehicle under some circumstances and as long as, the repossession company doesn't damage any other vehicle or property and does not disturb peace.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.