Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I scanned a couple of documants and I would like to see if I

Customer Question

I scanned a couple of documants and I would like to see if I could get an answer today..
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My grandfather will property to my mother and she died last year and the property was then willed to her children.. I can send a portion of the will and a small map and a conversation I had with an attorney
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reason I need your help is because I'm getting different answers
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Okay - can you please attach the files and let me know what you are asking, please, in regards ***** *****?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My grandfather willed 53 acres of land to his children and then to his grand child if they were living while he was living. Each family got 1/7th of land My mother passed away last year and now we have an interest in the 53 acres. Two of my aunts sold there land to a farmer. My mother has 4 children and 1passed after granddaddy dies. and he has 2 children. I'm aware that his land will be split amongs them. This farmer is being differcult and I want to build a home on my portion. so I wonder is that possible. since he bought the land the survey map is in this mans name and taxes are in his name..
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When you say review legal documents do you mean you can see a couple of lines of a will and a map..
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
To continue, I need you to upload the documents. Can you - do you know how to do this?