Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On the 15th of August my mail was mis-delivered and stolen.

Customer Question

On the 15th of August my mail was mis-delivered and stolen. It was a smartphone from Consumer Cellular. When I went to the pot office to inquire about it, the postal manger admitted they knew about the misdelivery, but they would not give me the name og the address where they sent it. But I know it's been stolen because the gang member who took it came close enough to my house to say, "I'll give back his phone--if he sucks my dick!" On the civilized side of the issue, I can't get any help from Consumer Cellular. They wanted me to go from door to door and ask if any one had my phone.(As if they would tell me). I did that with my next door neighbors, but they know nothing. What I want is the address of where this postal person delivered my phone.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can require the post office to tell you were it was delivered?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know what else I can tell you:1. My phone was ordered through Consumer Cellular.2. My phone delivered to the wrong address.3. It was deliberately given to someone else.4. The post office knows this post-person did this, but won't fix it.What else do you need?

I need to know your question...what is your question regarding this? Are you asking if you can require the post office to give you some information? If not what is your question?