Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a friend who won a big lawsuit some time ago three

Customer Question

I have a friend who won a big lawsuit some time ago three years ago she was beaten and abused by her husband she moved out and divorced him and moved in with her daughter and son-in-law in Atlanta Georgia at the time my friend was not in the a stable mental state her daughter's husband got her to sign some paperwork said he is renewing the tags on her car he actually stole $400,000 out of whatever vestment accounts and put into one of his or somewhere but a new house and a new car she does not know what to do she has all the paperwork or he committed fraud against her any advice
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.