LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I am 74, I live in Sun City Center, FL. Capital One keeps

Customer Question

My name is Janet ****, I am 74, I live in Sun City Center, FL. Capital One keeps calling asking for a Joyce to settle an outstanding bill. I have told them, I am not Joyce, they have the wrong number, no one lives here by the name of Joyce. They make a note and call again and again. I told them I was going to a lawyer and the police. I asked for a supervisor but never got connected. How do I stop the calls.
I put a call block on the number and they use another number. I do not want to change my phone number as it would be inconvenient.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You do not have to deal with this and the FCC has safe guards in place, to assist and I have provided a link below for you to use, to stop the calls. In addition, you can file a complaint with the Attorney General and they can reach out and contact Capital One about the harassment.