Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My grandson is going to trial I feel our county has used my

Customer Question

my grandson is going to trial I feel our county has used my grandson as a guide pig he has learning disablities,yes he has done wrong but he follows he is not a leader it's a very long story but I'll try to summarize it my husband niece whish she called him grandpa was staying with us often before we got married in had her mother and seven kids moved in I've been married 3 years she did
not want us to get married besides that my grandson and sera slept toghther they have a son when this happened she was 13 he was 15 but they charged him when he was 16 for sexual assult after this he's been in jail more than out he do sent understand he got everything dropped he has had no parents I have had guardian ship since he w as a baby he didn't graduate because he was in jail these young girls set him up and he falls now he goes to trail for another case it's very complicated I feel our system is very wrong he's been in jail since March this year,his mother got in the picture after 17 years he believed her but she wanted his money he's like every teenager they know everything he's not a bad kid I can tell alot more he's been in jail the last two years more than out I need help its unfair
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but what kind of help are you seeking from us, since we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site?