Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Wells Fargo opened up a account in my name, and I had them

Customer Question

Wells Fargo opened up a account in my name, and I had them to give me paper work on this account. I had a Home Loan wih them and they said it was a equity line of credit, that I knew nothing about. I still have the paper work. From this account they told me they were looking into it. But I never heard back from them.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 months ago.

Good evening. I'm afraid were not going to be able to provide you with much information unless you tell us more details about what you are talking about. For instance, how can Wells Fargo, a bank, open up an account in your name. Banks don't open accounts. People do. You say you had a home loan with them and they say it was an equity line of credit. That is very possible. Are you out any money from this incident? If so, please explain that.I will look for your response tomorrow morning and try to help you then.