Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My husband had brain surgery in 2011 for essential tremors.

Customer Question

My husband had brain surgery in 2011 for essential tremors. However, after two years,
he began to lose his voice. The surgeon suggested another surgery with more wires.Before wires.wire Before the second surgery my husband fell off the bed, and he hurt his neck
real bad. I told the surgeon he was in pain, but he did not think it was anything to
worry about, so he did not do an x-ray, he just did the surgery. My husband had a very
hard time recovering, and there was no improvement in his speech. After a couple of weeks,
he had an x-ray, and discovered he had a broken neck. He can barely speak now, and he
still has the tremors. This surgery was performed in August 2015, and they have not sent
us the first bill. My husband is 72 and retired. I do all his communicating for him, and he
is afraid if I die first, how will he survive. Is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is it you are trying to accomplish?