Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Can you sue members of congress or Sebator for knowing there

Customer Question

Can you sue members of congress or Sebator for knowing there are extreme crimes gong on agsinst Soldiers at bases and not doing anything about it?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona. There are massive amounts of Soldier misconduct and 2 soldiers were murdered on the Guard base. We tried telling members of congress and sen McCain and they all did nothing to help us
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes we All filed Congessman complaints with our local congrss. We filed complaints with Sebator McCain in Tucson and phoenix
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just feel fed with congrss and senate for allowing this happen and I think If they allow McCain to never-elevated after knowingly allowing all this misconduct about 20 Soldiee want to sue
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

No, unfortunately Congressmen, including Senators, have what is known as Legislative Immunity against lawsuit for their actions or omissions done as Congressmen.

I ran a Google search for you in case you want to read some articles on Legislative Immunity and you can find that search at:

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=legislative%20immunity

There is not even an effective complaint system for Congressmen. What you may want to consider doing is getting the press involved since that seems to be the only way to get their attention.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thanks!

You're very welcome. I wish I had better news for you but as you can see from that search I sent you legislative immunity is pretty clear and covers everything.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.