Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Iwould like to know where to apply fora few cpn? I'm in

Customer Question

Iwould like to know where to apply fora few cpn ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Houston Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Iwould like to obtain one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: On my ssn i have slow credit some rentals showing and would like to move really have to move within next3days
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Actually, what you are asking is illegal and is fraud. CPN is something that has been used by some people to purely protect privacy, but those who use the CPN to protect their SSN also have their SSN linked to the CPN, meaning their credit reports are linked and if someone runs your CPN they would get everything under the SSN as well. However, anyone who uses a CPN to conceal their credit report under their SSN is committing fraud and can be actually charged with a criminal offense and prosecuted.
Also, if you obtain a new CPN you would end up with no credit, which would not help you if someone runs your credit report, it would show nothing and that would raise suspicion.