Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Can I get an Attorney to help me write a legal brief. story

Customer Question

Can I get an Attorney to help me write a legal brief. Long story I won in small claims but the defendant appealed. the Amount owed by the defendant is under $5000. With an under $15,000 annual income and a failing business due to this issue I need an attorney's Help toward writing a brief; specifically to help find 2-3 supporting cases of relation
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

No one here (on this website) can represent you...that would violate the terms of service. So neither I nor anyone else can write and present the brief for you.

But we can help research and answer questions.

Can you tell me what it is exactly you are looking for? Do you need someone to do the "case law research" for you?