Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Need to cancel prepaid credit card companes (2) cannot do it

Customer Question

Need to cancel prepaid credit card companes (2) cannot do it myself ,please help me . I'm 81 years or age with a first time tablet so be it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I wish we could help you but we cannot represent you or anyone from this site. For us to do what you are asking means we have to engage in representation and that is forbidden by state laws.
You can call the local senior citizen center or the state attorney general and they can give you assistance.
You are not being charged for this response and if you contact customer support at***@******.***, they can refund your money to you that you deposited with our site.